Saturday 1 March 2014

I Can Dance Again

I have had a bad fall and since then, I have been feeling a pain in my knee. Because of the pain, I constantly have to wear a knee guard and sometimes, when the pain is bad, I need to use crutches when I walk. I cannot jump or walk long distances. Neither can I dance. Because of the pain, I have been given lots of medication but they do not seem to work and my pain seems no lesser.

 At last resort, I was told to go for a surgery but I put it off because someone invited me to attend a AmWell event in Singapore. When I was in Singapore, I sat down with AmWell's therapist and he used both the wand and the Therapeutic Oil on me and I felt much better after the treatment.

 As I was walking briskly back to the hotel, the therapist, who happened to be beside me suddenly remarked to me, "Dr Happy, do you realize you are running?!" I was so happy to realize that I can run again.

The next day, I felt well enough to start dancing when the music came on. AmWell products are indeed amazing! Thank you AmWell. I think it is safe to say now that I no longer need the surgery!

Dr Happy 
Dubai


No comments:

Post a Comment