Saturday 1 March 2014

The EGA Himalayan Salt Crystal Foot Bath Did What My Podiatrists Couldn't Do Through These Years!



For years I have had major foot problems and have been to many podiatrists. Finally I gave up on them and decided that I would take care of the problem myself. I was successful to a point using my foot bath at home.

As a first time user of the Himalayan Salt Foot bath these are the differences I have noticed:
Almost immediately after I put my feet in the bath my toes on both feet started to tingle and continued to do so for about 5 minutes (I set a goal of 30 min to stay in the bath). It seemed to me that my feet started to relax and not be as tense as they usually were. It was a very soothing and surprising feeling.

When I finished and pulled my feet out of the bath I noticed that my big and little toe on my left foot was really red. No pain but a really weird look. I really don’t know what caused it but think maybe, just maybe, that it was a good blood circulation for the first time in years. My feet felt very soft and smooth, like the dry skin had just melted away.

The callouses on my plantar warts were very soft and I was able to scrape them off to a manageable size. Normally I would still have a large "bump" that would still be very painful when I walked.

All in all, I was very satisfied with the new results I obtained with the salts. I think next time I’ll even add some of the oil! Thanks, Amega....

Doris Kurtz, CA
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment