Thursday 19 June 2014

Lose 2kg In A Week Using FiberGo! No Exercise Needed!

We have received our FIRST FiberGo testimonial! We passed around some samples in office and here is what one of our HQ staff have to say about the fantastic and yummilicious FiberGo!



I only consumed 7 sachets of FiberGo in total. I was expecting to run for the toilet like other fiber drinks but was pleasantly surprised to find that this was not the case. Usually, after I consume a fiber drink, I will experience a stomachache 12-14 hours later and feel the urge to go to the toilet. After I consumed FiberGo, I just went naturally to the toilet without the feeling of stomachache. I used to weigh 70lg and after I finished the sample in a week, I weighed myself and found myself weighing 68kg. That's 2kg loss in a week without doing anything! It's amazing!
- BK, Singapore

PS: BAs in the North America Zone will be pleased to know that FiberGo is going to be available very soon in North America!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment